Tuition and Fee Payments
Tuition is payable in full or with quarterly installments. First Quarterly installment must accompany registration form. NO REFUNDS available after submission of registration forms. There is a one – time $20 student/family registration fee.
Adults may choose to register by session, or also purchase a 10 class card for $55 this is good for 3 months and can be shared with another adult student. Adults only may purchase single walk-in classes, which are $15 each.
- Single and walk-in classes are $15 each.
20 Week Session tuition rates for children and families
- One class a week per session = $150 (Quarterly payments = $37.50 every 4 weeks)
- Two classes a week per session= $266 (Quarterly payments = $66.50 every 4 weeks)
- Three classes a week per session = $384 (Quarterly payments = $96.00 every 4 weeks)
- Four classes a week per session = $502 (Quarterly payments = $125.50 every 4 weeks)
- Unlimited classes per session = $582 (Quarterly payments = $145.50 every 4 weeks)
Future tuition and fees may need to be adjusted. Ample notification will be given to all students.
Non-Sufficient Funds/Returned Checks
Any tuition check returned to Dancing in the Streets Arizona marked NSF subject to a $25 returned check fee in addition to tuition owed.
A quaterly payment plan is available. Your first quarterly installment will be 25% of the total tuition plus the one-time family resistration fee of $25 at time of registration. There are a total of four quarterly payments for each 20 week session. Balance must be paid in full by the end of the session.
A limited number of Scholarships are available for all students who apply and are awarded based on financial need and the Directors discretion. Scholarship students will be required to fulfill volunteer tasks, as assigned, and attend classes regularly. Please note that it is mandatory for all students to take all technique classes available and perform in all Dancing in the Streets AZ performances. Please note that scholarships can be terminated for any reason at Directors’ discreation. Scholarship students are expected to make Dancing in the Streets AZ a first priority other extra circular activities that conflict with dance classes or rehearsals may be a disqualifier for scholarships.