Midsummer Night’s Dream
Buy tickets online for A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Midsummer’s Night Dream Rehearsal Schedule June 1 – June 8, 2014
- Ballet 3’s and Ballet 4’s: Mon-Thurs. 3-5pm (normal classes after), AND Sat., 12-2:30pm
- Boys (except Ballet 4’s): Wed., 6pm
- Sunday, June 8: All Cast run-through starting at 2:30pm
PARENTS: IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE THEATER
WHERE: Temple of Music and Arts 330 S. Scott Avenue (Downtown Tucson)
WHEN: Friday, June 13, Spacing/Tech Rehearsal: Arrive at 5:30pm or earlier
- START AT 6:30pm
Saturday, June 14, Dress Rehearsal: Arrive at 1:30pm or Earlier
- START AT 3:00PM
Sunday, June 15, Performance Day: Arrive at 1:30pm or earlier
- SHOW STARTS AT 3:00PM
- Parents and family must enter the building through the main doors and wait in the lobby.
- Only one parent may accompany their student to check in. NO SIBLINGS OR RELATIVES ALLOWED BACKSTAGE!
- Please MAKE SURE YOU SIGN-IN BEFORE ESCORTING STUDENT BACKSTAGE
- SATURDAY/SUNDAY: Girls should arrive in their flesh camisole leotard/Pink tights with make-up on and ready to go! THEY MAY WEAR SWEATS OR T-SHIRTS OVER LEOTARD AND TIGHTS. NO JEWELRY, FINGER NAIL OR TOE POLISH EXCEPT CLEAR ALLOWED!!
- Please see What to Wear Underneath Costume.
- GIRLS HAIR SHOULD BE SECURED WITH HAIR NET AND HAIR PINS IN BALLET BUN. Please see the Ballet Bun Instructions.
- NEW: Where to find dance/hair supplies: Please see Where to Find Dance and Hair Supplies.
- Boys should arrive in their black tights with (dance belt underneath) and white shirt and sweat pants or pull on shorts ready to go!
- The lobby will be open 2 hours before start of the show, and the doors to the theatre will open approximately 30 minutes prior to the performance for seating.
We are not responsible for any lost items; That means EXTRA CLOTHING, DANCE BAGS, WATER BOTTLES, ETC, INCLUDING STREET SHOES AND COATS!
STUDENT DISMISSAL: For the safety of your children and to ease congestion, the students will file out at the conclusion of the show and can be met by one parent only in the areas as announced. Because of security issues and disruption of the performance, parents may not take their children until the end of the performance!
PHOTOGRAPHS: No photography of any kind is allowed in the wings or in the audience during the performance. IT IS AGAINST THE THEATERS RULES AS WELL AS A SAFTY ISSUE FOR DANCERS. YOU WILL BE ESCORTED OUT OF THE THEATER IF YOU ARE SEEN FILMING!
DVD’S by professional videographer, Snap-It will be made of the performance. You must fill out an order form in advance if you wish to purchase a DVD.
WHERE IS THE THEATRE LOCATED?
The Temple of Music and Art is located at: 330 S. Scott Avenue in downtown Tucson
(between 13th and 14th Street and 6th Avenue and Stone Avenue)
From East Tucson
Take Broadway west until it turns into Congress, then turn left on Scott Avenue.
Take the West Congress Street Exit and go east on Congress until it turns into Broadway then turn right on Scott Avenue.
WHERE DO I PARK?
Parking is available around the Temple of Music and Art in pay lots and on the street. Metered Parking is free weekdays after 5:00 PM, and all day on Saturday and Sunday. Paid parking is available in two lots near the Masonic Temple on Scott Avenue north of the Temple of Music and Art, as well as at the Convention Center. There is a passenger drop-off zone directly in front of the Temple. Patrons may NOT park in the restaurant parking lot on 14th Street and Stone Avenue.
NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED IN THE THEATRE!