Dancing in the Streets Arizona relies on the support of people like you to keep us going. Here’s how you can help:
- Donate dollars. $350 provides lessons for one young dancer for an entire year. (What a bargain when you consider that taxpayers spent $455 PER WEEK for each Arizona prisoner.)
- Donate time. Call the office to volunteer. We need lots of help to prepare for the two full length productions we do each year. Consider that many of these children have never even seen a play or dance performance, let alone been in one. A few hours of your time will help transport these students – and their proud parents – to the magical world of ballet theater.
- Spread the word. Tell other students about our classes. Tell parents. Talk to businesses who might be willing to sponsor a student.
Yes, I want to help the students of Dancing in the Streets Arizona. I am sponsoring:
- $55 — A single costume for a beginning ballerina
- $70 — A one session scholarship for one aspiring dancer
- $350 — A full year scholarship for one aspiring dancer
- $1000 — An entire scene in a production
- $2000 — An entire act in a production
Please send checks to:
Dancing in the Streets Arizona
6411 E. Brian Kent
Tucson, AZ 85710